Issues of Life Counseling
This service is available for families, couples, and individual adults. Areas of counseling focus include but are not limited to:
• Family issues and Codependency
• Grief & Loss
• Depression (non-clinical)
• Stress and anxiety (non-clinical)
• Resolving childhood trauma and abuse
• Career Counseling
• Marital Communication issues
• Marriage & Family Counseling
• Temperament Therapy
Each counseling session is 55 minutes in duration on a weekly basis and as needed. A $50 fee is expected at time you book services for counseling. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and this monetary fee helps provide more services for the community. It is much appreciated.
24-hour notice is required for cancelled appointments.
“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.”
3 John 1:2 (ESV)