You feel better when you talk about it
Welcome to Issues of Life Inc.
We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization with a mission to normalize therapy and optimize mental and emotional health. We desire all people to be well mentally, physically, and spiritually. To accomplish our mission, we podcast on the Mental Health Bible Study podcast about various topics in regard to anxiety, depression, narcissism, setting boundaries, etc. We provide workshops and presentations to educate others about mental health, mental illness, and issues of life. We also blog about various topics from time to time. Check out these resources by clicking on the links above in the menu tab. Donations in any amount are most appreciated and make a huge difference! Thank you in advance for your donation!
“Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life.”Proverbs 4:23 (KJV)
What does it mean to keep your heart with all diligence?
It means to pay close attention to your thoughts and feelings that store up in your heart because what you think and feel will dictate what you see, say, and do. Guarding your heart does not mean building a wall and internalizing your feelings. It is not good to ignore talking about the things that bother or hinder you from living your best life possible. Talk about it. Deal with it. Face your fears. Your life matters. Your feelings matter. You matter.
You are stronger than you think
“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside of you.”Maya Angelou
We provide workshops, presentations, and group sessions about various mental health issues. If you would like to book us for this service, please text your request at (662) 268-7897. Thank you.
“Self-care is giving the world the best of you, instead of what’s left of you.”Katie Reed
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are your services offered online or in person? Our services are offered online and in-person.
- What kind of issues of life will the presenters help us tackle? Relationship issues, marital conflicts, self-sabotage, stress & overwhelm, coping with grief & loss, low self-esteem, mental and emotional health, financial crisis, workplace issues, loneliness, parenting issues, anxiety, depression, communication issues, and etc.
- How long are the workshops? 3 hours
- How much do your services cost? $285 per workshop or seminar
- What are your hours available for presenting? varies and depend on availability
- Are you available after hours? No. If you are in a crisis, contact emergency services. If you are in a suicidal crisis, dial 988.
- What if we need someone to talk to for counseling? Contact Tyra at (662) 246-2175 and she will be able to help you find a therapist.
“Counsel in the heart of man is like deep water, but a man of understanding will draw it out.”Proverbs 20:5 NKJV
Let us help you declutter your heart and mind
“Vulnerability is not weakness. It is our most accurate measurement of courage.”Brene Brown