This service is available for teens, families, couples, groups, and individual adults. Areas of counseling focus include but are not limited to:
• Family issues and Codependency
• Teen issues such as bullying, self-esteem, sexual identity, and suicide prevention
• Grief & Loss
• Stress and anxiety
• Resolving childhood trauma and abuse
• Pre-Marital Counseling
• Marital Communication issues
• Marriage & Family Counseling
• Temperament Therapy
Each counseling session is 40 minutes in duration on a weekly basis and as needed. A donation of $25 to the Issues of Life, Inc. is expected at time of services for counseling. We are a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization and your donation helps provide more services for the community. Your donation is much appreciated.
24-hour notice is required for cancelled appointments.
“Beloved, I pray that all may go well with you and that you may be in good health, as it goes well with your soul.”
3 John 1:2 (ESV)